The IKhana Fund supports Indigenous Knowledge by providing financial support to people engaged in projects of reciprocal, relational knowing that can help communities adapt to changing environments and help environments under stress be more resilient. We have not yet issued our first Call for Proposals so we can not yet accept project proposals. Please select from the menu below to learn more about IKhana Fund, according to your existing familiarity with Indigenous Knowledge and your reasons for being interested in this project.
- Understanding the Real and Vital Importance of IKhana Fund
- Timeline of IKhana Fund Development
- A Précis of the IKhana Fund Planning Process for Funders and Indigenous Academics
- The IKhana Fund Planning Team
- Especially for Visionary Funders
- Information for Indigenous persons interested in submitting a proposal
- General Information: an introduction to IKhana Fund